When Placing your order please state your complete adress
Hoehenstrasse Ost 77
- Your personal data will only be used to full fill an ongoing contract between the to party’s involved.
- Your personal data will not be shared with, or given to, any other third party.
How to Order:
Most of our products and services offered here are manufactured or performed only to order because this enables us to respond to our customer’s ideas and wishes.
Because production is very time consuming delivery times can vary considerably. Depending on our work load at the time it can amount to several months.
That is the reason why we have decided not to have a E-Shop because we do not want to grab your money only then to let you wait for your order over a undetermined period of time!
How to place an order, then?
- You have decided to place an order: You inform us per E-Mail of your decision with as much detail as possible and your complete name and postal address.
- We will send you a pro forma invoice including shipping cost and we will state a delivery time.
- You confirm your order. We have now a legally binding contract.
- As soon as your order is completed and ready for shipping we will send you an invoice with all the informations necessary for the money transfer. With larger orders we would also send you 1 – 2 pictures of your ordered items as proof.
- You transfer the required amount in Swiss Francs (CHF) to our account.
- We will ship your order the next working day after we have received your payment.
You can also place your order by letter. In that case, please send it to the address given in the section CONTACT.
Terms of Payment and Shipping:
Switzerland and International
- All Prices are stated in Swiss Francs (CHF).
- Payments must be made in Swiss Francs (CHF).
- Shipping costs are not included.
- Taxes and Dues due outside of Switzerland are not included.
Invoice & Method of Payment:
- An Invoice will only be send when your order is complete and ready for shipping.
- As soon as your order is complete and ready for shipping you will receive your invoice. You then can make your payment conveniently thru your Post- or Bank-Connection.
- In our experience payment by Bank to Bank Wire Transfer or E-Banking is the safest, fastest and least costly method of transferring money.
- We can not accept Credit Cards or PayPal.
Collect on Delivery (C.o.D.):
- If desired we will ship by C.o.D..
- The additional C.o.D. charges will have to be borne by you.
- We recommend to contact your post office beforehand about those charges.
Collecting in Person & Cash Payment:
- KRAMER STEAM has no public Shop or Exhibition Rooms.
- Personal collection of ordered goods with cash payment, bringing models for repairs or restorations and their collection after they have been done, can be arranged.
- A previously arranged appointment is necessary for all visits.
- You can find me address under CONTACT.
- To allow us the flexibility to respond to our costumer’s wishes we manufacture most of our products only to order.
- Production is time consuming and our production capacity is limited, that is why delivery times can vary considerably. Depending on our work load it can be up to 6 months.
- We will inform you of the expected delivery time together with the pro forma invoice.
- The same conditions apply to repairs and restorations.
- We constantly strife to improve the quality of our products and to realise new ideas.
- Therefore appearance and details of construction of our steam engines and accessories can change at any time without notice.
- Prices may change at any time without previous notice.
- All our goods are guaranteed for 1 year against faults of materials and production.
- Repairs & Restorations are exempt from the legal warranty.
Liability and warranty claims are rejected at:
- Abusive or improper use of the products.
- Unauthorized modifications of the components.
- Use of unauthorized or improper fuels and lubricants.
- Use of products by minors without supervision and guidance by competent adults.